MSAR is looking for new members!
- Currently, we are looking for Wilderness First Responders and experienced EMS providers with Maryland EMR, EMT, CRT or Paramedic certification.
- Are you available to respond to SAR/Wilderness EMS incidents in Maryland and thru out the Mid-Atlantic area?
- Are you physically fit and mentally tough?
- Are you a military veteran looking for an important mission?
- If you're a young person, at least 14 years in age, do you want to become a leader and learn about Wilderness Search and Rescue?
- Are you interested in a career with Police, Fire, Rescue, Teaching, or Park Service?
- Are you retired and looking to use your skills to help a growing non-profit organization (e.g. Fund raising, Organizational Development, Outreach, Team Dispatch)?
Category Archives: Fundraising
By clicking on this link, Maryland Search and Rescue Inc, a 501c3 non-profit, will receive 0.5% of all eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Go ahead and buy those hiking boots, a headlamp, a jacket, a compass… whatever… and know that you are … Continue reading